....in celebration of neurodiversity

Saturday 7 January 2012

Out of Our Control

Out of Our Control: The Chronicled Lives of Tourette's Syndrome (2012) Video documentary project (trailer):

"this is a trailer for the upcoming Tourette's Documentary that I will be making along with fellow youtubers with TS, and others with TS from around the country and world.... It is not too late to send in your video.... Send in your videos whenever you can! You can just upload your video to youtube whenever you are done or you can e-mail it to me (jspershing93@gmail.com). Either one works! Thanks so much again and just let me know if any questions come up about the video or about making your video. It doesn't have to be too long, but it could be up to 15 minutes probably at the most! Thanks so much again! I have been getting so many people willing to help and make videos and I think this is going to be a really giant awareness video project! Much bigger than I expected thanks to everyone who is willing to help!" 


....dispensingstarlight (YouTube username)

No comments:

Post a Comment